- Carers Information
- Child Healthcare and Vaccination
- Contraception and Sexual Health
- Flu Clinic
- How To Treat Common Ailments
- Nursing Services
- Physio First
- Private Fees
- Travel Clinic
- Well Being Co-ordinator
Are you a Carer or do you have a Carer?
- Did you know that 1 in 8 people in Britain is a carer?
- Are you one of them?
- Carers do not always recongise themselves as such.
Carers look after family, partners or friends in need of help because they have an illness, mental health problems or are frail or elederly. Carers can be of any age. If you are a Carer or you know someone who is, please let us know so that we can inform you/them of relevant services and provide useful information. Please contact Sue Dodds who is the Carer Link for more details.Please note that all carers are inetiled to a free flu vaccination. Please arrange your appointment at Reception during our flu campaign.