- Care Quality Commission (CQC) Inspection
- Catchment Area
- Disabled Access
- GP Sessions
- Home Visits
- How to Join the Practice
- How To Make An Appointment
- How to Obtain Test Results
- Infection Prevention and Control Statement
- Making a Complaint
- Named Accountable GP
- Patient Confidentiality
- Practice and Patient Charter
- Practice Opening Times
- Privacy Notices
- Removal from the Practice List
- Text Messaging Service
- Training Days
- What to do if the Surgery is Closed
- Zero Tolerance Policy
Registering as a Patient
If you live within the practice catchment area and wish to register with the practice please complete the relevant forms available from Reception or use these links.
Please print off and complete the Patient Registration Form. Please also read the information contained in the Summary Care Opt Out Letter and if required print off and complete the Summary Care Record Opt Out Form.
Once completed please come to the practice with the form/s.
You will be required to provide two forms of identification when registering:
- photo identity, such as your passport or driving licence
- proof of your address, such as a recent council tax bill or utility bill (a gas, electricity, water or phone bill, but not a mobile phone bill)
Please ensure that all the relevant forms are completed and that you complete all of the sections on the forms including your NHS number and full details of your previous doctor.This will enable us to retrieve your medical notes more quickly. These registration forms will need to be completed for each member of your family that wishes to register with our practice.