- Care Quality Commission (CQC) Inspection
- Catchment Area
- Disabled Access
- GP Sessions
- Home Visits
- How to Join the Practice
- How To Make An Appointment
- How to Obtain Test Results
- Infection Prevention and Control Statement
- Making a Complaint
- Named Accountable GP
- Patient Confidentiality
- Practice and Patient Charter
- Practice Opening Times
- Privacy Notices
- Removal from the Practice List
- Text Messaging Service
- Training Days
- What to do if the Surgery is Closed
- Zero Tolerance Policy
Practice and Patient Charter
Practice and Patients Charter – Rights and Responsibilities of Patients
Anyone requesting to join the Practice will not be discriminated against on the grounds of
- race, gender, social class, age, religion, sexual orientation, appearance,
- disability or medical condition.
Patients have a right to be:
- treated courteously at all times by doctors and staff
- offered suitable necessary treatment by appropriately qualified personnel.
- offered an appropriate appointment as requested in accordance with current Practice policy.
- If a Surgery has to be cancelled we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative appointment.
- allowed access to their medical records in accordance with relevant legislation.
- informed of how to make a complaint.
Patients are expected to:
- inform the Surgery as soon as possible when unable to keep an appointment so the appointment can be offered to another patient.
- be punctual for all appointments and if we are running late please be patient.
- we ask that you treat the doctors and all the staff with the same respect and courtesy that you receive.
- observe Practice policies and procedures where appropriate
- inform the Receptionist of any changes in domestic circumstances (e.g. name, address, telephone number)