- 2016 Named Accountable GP
- August 2015 – Meningitis ACWY Vaccination for all 17 and 18 Year Olds
- Care Quality Commission Inspection
- March 2016 – Extended Hours
- New Out Of Hours Service – NHS 111
- Physio First
- Practice GP Earnings 2017/18
- Practice Newsletters
- Text Messaging Service
- Well Being Co-ordinator
New Out Of Hours Service – NHS 111
Available 24 hours a day for reassurance and expert health advice and information. It is staffed by nurses and professional advisors. Call 111 or access by clicking here NHS 111.
NHS 111 Service
NHS 111 is a service that’s been introduced to make it easier for you to access local NHS healthcare services in England. You can call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergency.
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
When To Use It
You should use the NHS 111 service if you urgently need medical help or advice but it’s not a life-threatening situation.
Call 111 if:
- You need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergency
- You think you need to go to A&E or need another NHS urgent care service
- You don’t know who to call or you don’t have a GP to call
- You need health information or reassurance about what to do next
For less urgent health needs, contact your GP or local pharmacist in the usual way.
If a health professional has given you a specific phone number to call when you are concerned about your condition, continue to use that number.
For immediate, life-threatening emergencies, continue to call 999.